Proximal Humerus Locking Plate
Proximal Humerus Locking Plate (PHMA) is widely used for complex and unstable fractures. It utilizes the benefits of locking plates with the pros of traditional plating system. It accepts both locking and non-locking screws. The Proximal humerus Locking Plates comes in different variants and are compatible with both the Small and Large Fragment Instrument and Implant Sets. Its two variants are – PHMA Locking plate short(multi angle) and PHMA Locking Plate Long(multi angle).
specifications of Proximal Humerus Locking Plate :
- 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm versions
- Short and long options
- Material – Titanium and Steel
- Holes options- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 , 10 and 12.
- Accepts 3.5 mm Cortex, 3.5 mm Locking and 4.0 mm Cancellous Screws(screws size may vary accordingly to plate type).
- Enhanced Durability
- Locking and non-locking screws options
- Compact design
- High usability
Proximal humerus locking plate is indicated for Dislocated fractures requiring open reduction, unstable fractures, subcapital pseudarthrosis and Osteotomies fractures.