LCP Distal Humerus Plate
Distal Humerus Plate is the fixation system which provides angular stability to the distal humerus. It reduces irritation of soft tissue. It is perfect for anatomical fit. It is available in many variants and sizes. Its variants are – DHLP medial side, DHLP lateral side and DHLP lateral side with support.
Locking Distal Humerus Plate 3.5/4.0 mm specifications
- Material – Titanium and Steel
- Available for left and right humeri.
- Available in Medial side & Lateral side.
- Both support and support less plates are available
- Shaft holes accept 3.5/4.0 locking screws or cortex screws.
- Holes – 3, 5, 7 and 9
- Enhanced Durability
- Compact design
- High usability
LCP distal humerus plates are used for Intra-articular fractures of the distal humerus, supracondylar fractures of the distal humerus and Non-unions of the distal humerus.